Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012

Christmas in Germany, part I

My first German textbook was entitled "Neue Freunde" - or "New Friends" - and Fritz and I certainly made quite a few new friends in Germany.  Germany is very dog-friendly and we met other dog-walkers and dog-lovers.

I was in Frankfurt for work right before Christmas.  The city has has some great parks, including a lovely one right along the River Main.



We also visited the Frankfurt Christmas Market.  This is one of Germany's larger ones and it was packed!  If you're bringing a dog I would suggest going in the morning on a weekday.  We went on a Friday night and although we had fun, it was a bit difficult navigating all the people.  We had better luck in the markets in Heidelberg and Ruedesheim am Rhein.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen